Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tims Family




 

 

It was neat to see this photos.  I don't get to see these kiddos too often.  Here they are in an untraditional family shot at four corners.  Each one of them are in a different state in this one.








I never ceased to be intrigued by the idea of a teacher and his students.  Wonderment in the face of a child is miraculous and those who are willing to embrace the opportunity to enlighten the next generations are heroic in my eyes.

My brother Tim with his two little ones (photo credits to Mollie, his wife)





So for Christmas this year, I received a CF card from my brother and sister in law.  They had used it already, but couldn't get the pictures to download onto their computer.  I came home from vacation and was fiddeling with it and retrieved them.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Whats Tim pointing at?